Building Your Network
Do you know that business to business referrals generate 80% more results than cold calling? And isn’t that really what all of us in the business sector are looking for (results)? The great news is the focus on networking, and networking EFFECTIVELY, is continuing to grow at a rapid rate. Advances in technology, coupled with the shifting needs of a global market, have definitely contributed to the growing popularity of networking as a core business practice. The big question though is this: are you networking effectively? Are you networking at all? Are you using Social Media? Are you using Social Media as effectively as you could be?
At The Venture Network, we can help you solve all of these problems, and most importantly, we want to see you succeed!
- Increases productivity by using resources that are available to you wisely
- Helps you create greater results in less time
- Keeps you abreast of what your competition is doing
- Offers new experiences with people who know people
- Makes you look good, supports your hard efforts, and expands your reach
- Offers you the “Principle of Slight Edge” every small business owner is looking for!
What Effective Networking IS NOT!
First of all, effective networking is not selling, using others for personal gain, manipulation, or badgering people about business. It’s really about having a positive attitude when it comes to building relationships and resources with others. And it’s so much more than simply belonging to a group and attending meetings. It’s really about being involved, getting to know the needs of the organization and its members, and finding ways to learn, develop, and grow together! In fact, that’s the reason why, at The Venture Network, we decided to add a Master-Mind Group component to benefit our members and their organizations!